Today, we’re excited to announce the launch of two products -- industry firsts -- Wyng for Agencies and the Digital Campaign Index (DCI).
We know that agencies invest significant time and resources to ensure that every campaign is fresh, creative and innovative, and delivers exceptional results for their clients. As our agency partners continue to push the envelope with their immersive digital experiences, we’ve extended our existing platform with exclusive new tools designed specifically for how agencies do business, including:
- Free Platform Access and Usage-Based Pricing: Agencies get complimentary platform access, and pay only for campaigns they run.
- Unlimited Agency Seats: Any number of employees can use the platform, extending Wyng benefits to all account, creative, technical and production teams.
- Sandbox Environment: Agencies get a secure environment for internal campaign development, testing, collaboration with clients, demos, and new business pitches.
- Campaign Explorer: Account and creative teams get access to a curated collection of live and historical digital campaigns, a new resource for fresh campaign ideas and inspiration.
- Always-On Data: Integrated throughout the platform, Always-On Data includes audience retargeting, first-party data capture and integration, metrics, media attribution, as well as the Digital Campaign Index.
We’re also equipping both agency and brand partners with the first-ever Digital Campaign Index (DCI), a real-time scoring system that allows marketers to quickly and objectively measure campaign performance. This is the only real-time scoring system that enables marketers to apply the data-driven discipline of performance marketing to all their mid-funnel brand marketing activities.
For the first time, marketers have an objective way to evaluate mid-funnel digital campaign performance and answer the question, “What does a successful campaign look like?”
Check out the video below for a short overview on how it works:
These two new products speak to our commitment to providing our agency and brand partners with the tools they need to facilitate innovation, expand on their creativity and ensure digital campaign success.
Check back on the blog in coming days for more, but in the meantime, learn more about the announcement here: