Wyng is transforming the way brands market and sell online. Our mission is to help brands build honest, trusted and profitable relationships with their customers. Our platform enables brands to get to know individual customers better, in order to serve them more effectively and proactively. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing, innovative software company located in the heart of NYC’s Flatiron neighborhood.
Wyng is looking for an energetic and hungry New Business Representative to work with our Senior Account Executives. You will be responsible for partnering with your assigned rep/s to assist them in selling into many of the world's largest brands. This role will allow you to connect with prospects and generate new business opportunities to drive growth for the company. If you are an aggressive hunter, explorer and passionate about new challenges, we want you to join our team.
- Manage and qualify inbound lead traffic
- Prospect and create new leads for sales pipeline
- Complete due diligence on prospective clients
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Cold call into dormant accounts to reinvigorate relationships
- Cold call into potential prospects to foster new business relationships
- Work closely with the sales organization to ensure quality of leads and conversion to customers
- Create consistent daily activity plan and pipeline
- Utilize CRM to track and measure all activity and prospective client follow up
- Entry-level position
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Superior planning skills and attention to detail
- Confident communications skills - both verbal and written
- Persistent and professional relationship management skills
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills
- A passion for web technology and social media, and the capacity to understand how it works
- Full benefits--Medical, Dental, 401(k) plan, and commuter benefits.
- Early employee--you will think of Wyng as your own company, not just a job.
- Stock Options package
- Great opportunity to learn how a fast track technology company scales in a growth and team-oriented environment