Wyng is transforming the way brands market and sell online. Our mission is to help brands build honest, trusted and profitable relationships with their customers. Our platform enables brands to get to know individual customers better, in order to serve them more effectively and proactively. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing, innovative software company located in the heart of NYC’s Flatiron neighborhood.
If you're a top-notch developer looking to work with the latest tech, and you want to work on a fast-paced team where innovation is measured in weeks, not months, join the Wyng Professional Services team! In this role, the ideal candidate will be well versed in a variety of technologies - both front-end and back-end. You will be responsible for building enhanced solutions on top of the Wyng platform to create viral engagement programs for our clients while working with APIs to integrate Wyng with Client 3rd party systems (CRM, ESP).
This is a unique opportunity to develop innovative experiences for the world's top brands across all verticals. Additionally, you will work closely with the Wyng product development team on new initiatives to help innovate our product.
- Work with internal teams and clients to deliver high quality campaigns - exceeding expectations every time
- Developing new integrations with 3rd party systems (CRM, ESP, etc)
- Become a Wyng application expert, staying up to speed with our latest applications and feature updates
- Review all custom projects to ensure feasibility and to fully understand scope of work
- Mentor team members: Educate on front end and back end best practices
- Experience working with REST APIs , building modular tools, and developing unique integrations
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility, Responsive Design techniques and ADA compliance rules
- Expert organization and time management skills and a strong attention to detail and production skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and work cooperatively with internal staff and external clients
- Able to juggle multiple projects, deadlines, and scope changes – simultaneously
- Experience working closely with product and development teams