Wyng is a marketing platform for brands and agencies to build and run digital campaigns that drive participation and elevate consumer influence. We powered the first Super Bowl hashtag commercial in 2011. Since then, we've continued to evolve our platform to align with shifts in consumer behavior through a robust library of campaign templates. We help brands create communities, what we call tribes, bound by affinity and connection. Wyng is headquartered in New York City.
- Lead the team to build scalable, secure and reliable microservices using Flask and Mongodb
- Lead the team to build reusable and scalable UIs using ReactJS and Redux
- Help translate product and business demands into engineering requirements
- Improve continuous integration tool chains for higher productivity
- Improve infrastructure and monitoring tools for greater reliability
- Participate in software architecture discussions and make proposals
Are you a fit?
- You have at least 5 years of experience building web applications
- You want to join a small yet growing team and make a real impact
- You want to achieve success by helping others succeed
- You are passionate about owning the product you build
- You are self-motivated
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience with Django or Flask
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Docker
Why join us?
- We are fast-paced and agile
- We expose people to challenges that make them thrilled
- We build products that are desired by a huge emerging market
- We are early adopters of latest technologies, such as MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Docker, AWS Kinesis, Lambda, ReactJS, and Redux