Wyng is modernizing the way brands market and sell online. Our mission is to help brands build honest, trusted and profitable relationships with their customers. Our platform enables brands to get to know individual customers better, in order to serve them more effectively and proactively.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing, innovative software company located in the heart of NYC’s Flatiron neighborhood.
The position is focused on market adoption of the Wyng platform. The role encompasses our go-to-market plan, and enablement of our sales and customer success teams. Responsibilities include:
- Developing product messaging, positioning, value proposition and pricing
- Creating compelling content about our products, customers and industry
- Delivering content in a variety of formats — including presentations, product collateral, case studies, videos, ebooks and whitepapers
- Conducting customer research and competitive audits
- Communicating product updates, capabilities and benefits to our sales and customer success teams, and to our customers
- You are passionate about digital and the future of consumer marketing
- You are driven to become an expert in our market and products
- You have 3+ years of experience in product marketing, product management or a related discipline
- You are a clear communicator (written and verbal)
- You have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- You have a bachelor’s degree